Thursday 3 December 2009

Breastfeeding Yummy Mummies!

The lucky yummy mummy winner of our fabulous Dough Dough Mother and Baby tin is.... Joanna Williams! The Dough Dough tin will be winging it's way to you shortly, Joanna. Enjoy!

Mmmm, double chocolate muffins, brownies, chocolate chip shortbread, jelly babies and champagne truffles plus a totally cute JELLYCAT cuddly toy... I had so many people begging me to pick them, but of course in the interest of fairness, I must randomly select the winner instead!

(Thanks to Random.org for randomly picking our winner!!)



I am sooo envious!! My hubby got me a fantastic Chocolate Lover's Tin from there last year, mmmmmmm double chocolate muffins, chocolate fudge brownies, gorgeous caramel filled milk chocolate hearts, Milk Chocolate Mendiants (chocolate, raisins, and nuts), white chocolate champagne truffles, praline filled chocolate hearts and some fabulous dippy swirly things for putting into hot milk for the most delicious hot chocolate EVER! Yum, yum. Was out for dinner with a friend last night, who declared she never feels as if she's finished a meal until she's had some chocolate!!


Well, it's my birthday tomorrow so I can but wish for more chocolately loveliness! And a lie-in, breakfast of chocolate croissants and Bucks Fizz in bed, hubby doing the school run whilst I loll round in my nightie, and a day filled with pampering treats then a meal out at Pizza Express with the family! We wanted to squeeze in a trip to New York on hubby's accumulated Star Alliance points, but all flights are sold out pre-Christmas (boooooooo!) so we are planning a long weekend in the UK next weekend instead... Still to book as everywhere seems so booked up (darn last minute bookings!) but I'm sure we'll find somewhere lovely. 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails