Tuesday 19 October 2010

Cosy Breastfeeding Clothing for Autumn

Just a quick update to let you all know that more fabulous Momzelle tops are on their way to Bella Mama from Canadian company, Momzelle.

*yay*


The purple hoodies have completely flown off Momzelle's shelves, so I can't get any more stock. I'm really sorry to all the breastfeeding mamas who have contacted me wanting to order one of the purple breastfeeding hoodies... but there are more gorgeous colours available, including berry pink, turquoise and black.

I am also restocking the lovely turtleneck breastfeeding tops. These comfy and practical tops get wonderful reviews from Momzelle's customers:

I received this product a few days ago and I find myself reaching for it each time I go into my closet. I wore it to get my hair done the other day and my husband brought me my son to feed. My hairdresser was shocked to learn that I was wearing a nursing top. She thought it looked so stylish. I love how I can throw it on with a pair of jeans and it looks great. The fabric is very comfortable and warm. It keeps its shape and is very figure flattering. I love that the length is longer to cover me when I bend over. I highly recommend this piece to any nursing mother.

The tops are due in 30th October, but are available to pre-order now... so if you want to look stylish, and keep cosy whilst breastfeeding, head on over to Bella Mama asap!!

Kirsten
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails