Monday 16 July 2012

Bella Mama shortlisted for EVA Awards


Some very exciting news this morning for Bella Mama - we have been shortlisted for the finals of the Awards Finals for the Enterprise Vision Awards.

The Enterprise Vision Awards have been created in association with the women's business network Pink Link Ladies Ltd who operate female business networks throughout the North West and will be hosted at the stunning Ribby Hall Hotel

.... We are absolutely thrilled to make the Finalist shortlist!

But most of all I am thankful for all my customers, as this nomination was only possible due to the loyal customer base we have at BellaMama and the great support we receive in your positive feedback and comments we get about the site, service and range.

I don't know what I will wear but I do love some of the new special occasion dresses we have in stock.

Finally, part of the process is a public vote so I welcome your support one more time!!

Kirsten
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails