Saturday 14 August 2010

New Breastfeeding Clothing for 2011!!

Ooh, some of the catalogues for Spring/Summer 2011 with some of the loveliest breastfeeding clothing ever have arrived this morning.

Just gorgeous!!

 This is the part of running Bella Mama that I enjoy the most... choosing the pretty clothing which will delight our customers and ensure that they feel positively fab when breastfeeding their beautiful babas. I will be stocking several new designers shortly, as well as the most amazing clothing from our existing suppliers. I also have another exciting project which is occupying my time, which I hope to be able to share with you all shortly...

*v. excited*

I have a short holiday in Cornwall at the end of the month, then we will be into September and the new Autumn/Winter stock will be arriving at Bella Mama. Summer has flown, and I am still hoping that the sunny weather will return to the UK in the next couple of weeks. The Bella Mama sale items have been flying off the shelves, and I know a lot of lucky mums have holidays abroad coming up. Lucky Ladies!! Meanwhile, I am ensuring my family are fully kitted out with wellies and waterproofs for our hols!!

Kirsten
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails