Thursday 2 September 2010

Happy Birthday Bella Mama!

Bella Mama, my gorgeous breastfeeding and maternitywear e-boutique, has been trading for THREE YEARS this week - hooray!! 



In that time we have introduced lots and lots of new brands to breastfeeding mummies in the UK, and sold thousands of breastfeeding tops and nursing dresses which have all made a huge difference to the confidence of nursing mamas!! The business has grown dramatically since I started, and we have lots of very lovely loyal customers who have returned to Bella Mama for maternity and nursingwear clothing their second, and even third babies! 

I want to say a huge THANK YOU for all the support we have been given - from our fabulous customers who have recommended us to their friends; the group of road-testing mummies who give feedback on our designs and collections; the fabulous suppliers who keep designing beautiful clothes for new mamas, and to the amazing network of talented people who have helped with Bella Mama's long, long list of requirements -  Website, PR, Accounting, Design, Marketing, Book-keeping, Photography, Customer Service, Modelling, Order Packing and Printing. I've learned lots running this business, and learned a lot about myself - the bits of the job I adore and the bits which make me grind my teeth, put off and procrastinate about the task until I realise I MUST JUST DO IT!

Thank you for the wonderful support which my family (Lancasters, Macivers and Baxters!) have shown over the last few years, you are all amazing sounding-boards and the first place I turn for advice. Cheers for everything...without you guys, running Bella Mama would just not be possible! Special thanks to Nicola who has covered the office whenever I have been away, and been an extra pair of hands when things are busy. No-one can stock check quite like you... 

Lots of love to my husband Dan, whose encouragement, patient advice and innovative ideas have motivated and inspired me when things have been tough, and whose belief in me and my business often surpasses my own!! and finally, to Finn and Orla, my beautiful kiddos, for providing me with the inspiration to come up with the idea in the first place!!

As a special THANK YOU, we are running a 15% discount offer for 1 week only, ending Sept 10th - enter the code BELLA at checkout!

Kirsten
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails