Friday 18 September 2009

More New Stock

Walking round the village to pre-school this morning Miss O was fascinated with the fallen leaves, and the pretty colours the trees are starting to turn... Although this week has been pretty mild, there is a definite cooling in the weather. Summer really is at an end and Autumn is coming... Our wood burning stove has already seen its first fire of the season (hubby has been out chopping logs too), the blackberries are appearing on our brambles and my snuggly Ugg boots are back on constantly. Miss O has new boots and I am mighty jealous.
 
Check out the soft leather, the suede patches, the metallic stitching and the cosy furry tops... I want a pair in my size! I am on a mission to find some fab looking (but comfy) flat boots for myself now! I can barely wear heels anymore, they just hurt my back. I wondered about getting a pair of MBTs but I don't know anyone who's had any to see if they are worth the money. I know lots of people with FitFlops, who swear they are great for backache and posture, but they aren't too practical at this time of year!


The change in the season means new Bella Mama stock though and I have some gorgeous clothes arriving for A/W 09, including several new designers. I am constantly searching for the best breastfeeding clothing world-wide, and it's great to be the first to bring the freshest and prettiest designs to the UK.



I am rapidly running out of space in our stock room! My sister Nicola has been in this week to help with stock check (thank you!) and has organised the space fabulously. This week more new Bella Mama tops have arrived, including the very lovely new Maia breastfeeding top. They are so comfy and very flattering to new mama midriff! The soft jersey fabric skims beautifully, whilst the gentle ruching and tie detail around the neckline draws the eye upwards and away from new mum tum! 


Providing a flash of colour for the new season, is the new Bella Mama cowl neck top which should be arriving towards the end of September. The jersey fabric drapes beautifully and the cowl neck is ultra elegant, whilst the longer length ensures it is great for taller mums or those wanting to hide their tummies. Bella Mama Cowl Neck Ruby


I'm off to pick more raspberries (this has been the best year for our crop!) for more raspberry jelly, I even managed to get enough to do raspberry gin (yay! but won't be ready until Christmas) and also the early blackberries which have started to appear on the bramble bushes in the neglected "wildlife" part of our garden. Haha, I'd love to say they are there by design, but the truth is all the tough weeds (brambles, horsetail, creeping buttercup) seem to thrive in these parts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails