Friday 29 January 2010

Bella Mama Breastfeeding and Maternity Wear Boutique

The end of another busy week for Bella Mama. I've finally submitted my VAT return (woo-hoo! this has been hanging over my head for ages) and I am stocking two new fabulous suppliers - yay! Glamourmom's beautiful nursing tanks are just perfect for all nursing mamas. We are stocking two of their most popular styles, in long length which is perfect for covering new mum tum.


I had a Glamourmom nursing tank when I had Orla, and I swear I wore it virtually every day. They are so comfortable, figure-flattering and very versatile as they can be worn under wraps, cardis and jumpers! Our other new range is Milkstars, a fabulous new brand from the USA which offers a flattering, comfortable and incredibly stylish range of tops for nursing mamas...breastfeeding never looked so good! 



I had a great meeting this week with the lovely Emma from Womama, and in addition to their gorgeous birthing wrap, Bella Mama will also be stocking the most beautiful lingerie from Womama in the next couple of months. Womama design some of the prettiest maternity/nursing lingerie and I am super excited to add this range to Bella Mama. Details to follow...

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the womama lingerie!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails