Friday 22 January 2010

Stylish Nursingwear for Breastfeeding Mamas


So I have started my fitness regime for the Breast Foot Forward hike, I thought I would break myself in gently and this morning did the entire Cindy Crawford workout DVD. Amazingly I managed to get through it all, but discovered along the way I am hopelessly unco-ordinated when it comes to aerobic routines and much better suited to yoga as a workout!

Hubby is away to Barcelona next week, which means that getting out of the house and down to the gym is pretty much out.

Huff.

Looks like I'll be back to putting O into the Bugaboo and power-walking around the village.

My friend has just texted to say she is currently climbing up Teggs Nose and discovering how unfit she is. Suspect this is not true, she does lots of cycling and aerobics! Will definitely be walking out with her next week, and breaking in my new (hopefully amazingly comfortable!) hiking boots.

Yay!


The delivery of Milk Nursingwear arrived into stock this morning too. The keyhole dresses are fabulous and have been very well received by breastfeeding mamas in the UK. Black and Purple have been restocked, but are selling quickly.

There are also more of the brilliant halter neck dresses in classic black and stylish teal, perfect breastfeeding dresses for special occasions and super stylish too. The new smocked tops look beautiful, the "popcorn" type ruched/smocked detailing on the tops is very pretty indeed. The tops skim over new mum tum fantastically, and I think they're going to be really popular.

More new tops from Milk Nursingwear will be arriving shortly, their Spring/Summer range sounds lovely and I can't wait to bring them over to the breastfeeding mummies in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails